- 650 Posts
Re: Now "Four Days" of ownership. Very impressive. Ongoing comments.
OK coming to an end of 6 days on the Note II. When I use the unit at home, it seems normal to me, but when I pull it out of my pocked on the street it seems huge. Funny how it takes a while to get used to the size.
Speaking of size, today I used the phone with one had. I had to check SMS. Didn't reply of course, but was able to unlock, open and read with one hand. I was carrying stuff with the other hand. It's doable and I am sure with practice it will become easier.
TOUCHWIZ SMS TEMPLATE RANT:
I love the pure Android ICS/JB SMS template with contact picture quotations on my former Gnex and really dislike the cartoonish bubbles in the Touchwiz version of Note II.
This is a generic image of the ICS stock SMS template: How do I get this template back? Without rooting or causing other issues.
This is the bubbles without the contact pics, which is the current Touchwiz standard that I dislike (also from the web):
- By bigpapa7272 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 07-22-2012, 02:08 PM
- By rmjks95 in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2011, 06:55 AM
- By NHLou in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 21Last Post: 06-21-2011, 06:33 AM
- By Djblue in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2011, 08:45 PM
- By TurboCam in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 4Last Post: 07-28-2010, 12:16 PM