Touchwiz Calendar Widget

j0hnnyRingo

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Maybe I am just missing it, but the Touchwiz Calendar Widget that was on the S3 is now gone on the Note 2?

Anyone else not have it or by any chance have it? Maybe I am missing it...

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
EXACTLY what I came on to post. I only had the S3 for 3 days but LOVED the widget. I may have to play on the store to find a like widget. Bummer!

TopJimmy2

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
You mean this one? (screenshot from my new Note2)

Screenshot_2012-11-29-11-25-40.png

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Ni Jimmy that isnt it. Open the calendar app on your note 2 and that layout was a widget that the OP and I want back.

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm a 4 day android user so I am wondering why if its the same touchwiz thing, why its gone? Jellybean maybe killed it? I am looking through play store and no luck yet.

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
acalendar+ has the month view widget and based off the pics it looks awesome. I downloaded the free one to see and it only has a max of 7 days on the widget.

rvgraham

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I used to use this one:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.koxx.pure_calendar&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsIm9yZy5rb3h4LnB1cmVfY2FsZW5kYXIiXQ..

Until I got the Galaxy S3, then I preferred the TouchWiz calendar widget.

The Pure Calendar widget has a month view option much like the TouchWiz one (although it's not shown in the sample views in the market). It's quite good, but there are usually some minor glitches with complex widgets that aren't customized to work on one exact phone. It has pretty amazing customization options for size, transparency, colors etc.

I'm pretty upset about the TouchWiz calendar widget being gone. I won't have my Note II until late afternoon, I was really looking forward to using that widget on an even larger screen.

Bob

rvgraham

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
If you're replying to my post, it's an a widget app you have to download from the market.

On your phone, go to market and do a search for "pure calendar".

If the Samsung one is indeed not going to be available, this is definitely the best alternative I have seen. It shows all accounts (such as gmail + pop3 + exchange) and has enormous customization options. It will take a while to get it set up and looking the way you like, but its certainly one of the best widgets I've found.

Bob

atrain826

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
I like aCalendar+. The app itself and the widgets for it. I have also used Jorte and it and its widgets are not too bad. Business Calendar is also very good. Pure Grid Calendar widget is very good also. I would have to say right now aCalendar+ is my favorite right now.