Hover to Wake Phone?
I while back somewhere I read that you could hover your hand near the phone, and it would wake up and give you a preview screen (time, new text msgs, etc). Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Now that I have one I can't seem to find the thread where I first read this.
- 11-29-2012, 01:46 PM #2
Re: Hover to Wake Phone?
I think I recall seeing a video about that.
I only remember them swiping their hand across the top of the phone and it would show up - but only intermittently. I think they mentioned that bright or dark rooms might mess with that function.
Do you have the phone to try it?
- 11-29-2012, 02:25 PM #4
- By Darth Mo in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 8Last Post: 09-20-2012, 08:05 PM
- By knightfall in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 15Last Post: 07-20-2012, 12:33 AM
- By arhtard in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 15Last Post: 06-30-2011, 07:05 PM
- By nemesiz in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 12Last Post: 03-15-2011, 01:27 AM
- By solideliquid in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 9Last Post: 05-31-2010, 09:57 AM