Can u buy Note 2 and have them apply the amount to ur bill?

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
I remember Tmobile used to do this.. Can I have them put the price of the note 2 on my account so I can pay for it in the next few weeks?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8 on Verizon 12G

tjubb

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I remember Tmobile used to do this.. Can I have them put the price of the note 2 on my account so I can pay for it in the next few weeks?

As far as I know, yes, they can do this. I did it last year with my Galaxy Nexus.

Jeprokz

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
yes you can do that but the catch is depending on the amount of lines you have on your account. I think for every line that you have on your account you can bill $275 or something like that per line you have. So if you have 2 lines you can bill a max of $550. Don't quote me on the amount being $275 per line but you get the idea of how much you can bill to your account.

collett

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, you can. I called the store today and asked. They checked my account and told me my limit. The full balance is due on the next bill.

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site

Yes, you can. However, there is a limit of $400 that you can apply towards your Verizon account. The balance I used on my credit card. I just now did this today!

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Damn.. Hm.. I just may have to pay that. Or add another line

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Just found out u have to have an account with them for at least 6 months. Grr. I'm at 2 months.

mackbradberry

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
U can credit the note 2 to your account. But here's the thing.there still having to order them straight from Samsung themselves. So that being dne they CANNOT do this at this time. If Verizon were to have a stockpile of them yes. I'm guessing around new years they will have some in stock. That's what I wanted to do also.cuz I still have one upgrade left.and the anticipation is killing me.

collett

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
U can credit the note 2 to your account. But here's the thing.there still having to order them straight from Samsung themselves. So that being dne they CANNOT do this at this time. If Verizon were to have a stockpile of them yes. I'm guessing around new years they will have some in stock. That's what I wanted to do also.cuz I still have one upgrade left.and the anticipation is killing me.

I went into my local store Thursday 11/29 (launch day) and bought one and had it billed to my account. Not sure about online or by calling customer service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma