Can u buy Note 2 and have them apply the amount to ur bill?

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
U can credit the note 2 to your account. But here's the thing.there still having to order them straight from Samsung themselves. So that being dne they CANNOT do this at this time. If Verizon were to have a stockpile of them yes. I'm guessing around new years they will have some in stock. That's what I wanted to do also.cuz I still have one upgrade left.and the anticipation is killing me.

Like Collett, I was able to bill my Note II to my account at a corporate store on Thursday.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

mackbradberry

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
That's weird.cuz I just called this morning and they told me the same thing.that it's still I high demand iconic phone and that they couldn't bill the account. I've never been late on my bill.and that's what I did for my s3. But u can go into one of there stores and have it billed on your account there?

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
That's weird.cuz I just called this morning and they told me the same thing.that it's still I high demand iconic phone and that they couldn't bill the account. I've never been late on my bill.and that's what I did for my s3. But u can go into one of there stores and have it billed on your account there?

Yes, you should be able to do that. Maybe visit a larger store that would have a lot of inventory? ... The small stores may indeed be reserving decices for new customers or people who can pay upfront for their devices.

collett

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site

Call your local store first. I did and was told I could bill it. I did get the name of the sales person whol helped me on the phone so I could work with him in the store as well so he would get credit for the sale. But it worked flawlessly in the store. I was in and out in less than 15 minutes with an activated GN2.

mackbradberry

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Now when I call my local store, do I eventually have to show up there to pick it up or can they mail it or hold it.cuz I work 14 hour days and off on Sundays.that's y I was just trying to order one over the air. But I aggravates me that there telling me one thing but y'all have all went the same rout as I'm wanting to.

dandiele

May 30, 2012
Visit site
You can bill upto 400$ now. it used to be 250$ per line so we had a limit of 1000$. I found out its dropped down to 400$ of course on launch day after I was going to bill it to keep unlimited...JERKS. anyway, you dont HAVE to pay it off in the next billing cycle. I never have, ill pay off a large chunk with the money i make selling my phone and pay the remaining over a few cycles. they can and will charge a 5$ late fee though.

DB12088

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I picked my up Saturday at a corporate store and billed it to my account without any issues. I did call first just to make sure though

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Huggie87

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Can you pay off the phone when u want to or does Verizon give u a time frame?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

You're expected to pay off the phone on your next bill. If you do not, they will start charging you late fees until you've paid off your balance.

Markster1

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

It's got to be a corporate Verizon store not a Verizon retailer to be able to bill to account. Only those stores linked from the Verizon website are corporate stores.

Sent from my Verizon Note 2, finally!

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

They will hit you for a $5 late fee each month - if you are late, they may not let you use the "add to the bill" option.

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Ordered our phones tonight, two subsidized Note 2's and I did not have the option to charge to my billing statement when ordering online. I did this before in the past with Droid X's and it was fine. But today for the Note 2 was no go.

I'm actually not even sure if my order went through to be honest. Thing's been giving me a real hard time.

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Ordered our phones tonight, two subsidized Note 2's and I did not have the option to charge to my billing statement when ordering online. I did this before in the past with Droid X's and it was fine. But today for the Note 2 was no go.

I'm actually not even sure if my order went through to be honest. Thing's been giving me a real hard time.

I'm pretty sure they've updated their system since the DroidX was released. I also billed the DroidX to my account online with no problems. But now, when I was purchasing my Note II and I was asked for payment type and I said I wanted to bill it to my account, the rep had to go to a computer to finish my purchase and said she didnt have that option on the iPad but could see that I did have the ability to bill it to my account. The iPad interface looked very similar to their website's online ordering system.

easyrun99

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site

I'm guessing the order was over $400...that's maximum you can bill to the account. Online ordering does not give you the option to split payment. You could probably have purchased them at a corporate store and had up to $400 billed to your account and paid the balance.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Not everyone has only 400 they can charge on their acct. I have more than that allowed. However I don't care to pay full retail for a phone

sent from either my HTC Rezound or my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Not everyone has only 400 they can charge on their acct. I have more than that allowed. However I don't care to pay full retail for a phone

That's cool, but I don't like being tied into a contract.

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site

How so? I asked a supervisor about this as well as standard CS a while back and it's been well established that the standard across the board now is strictly a $400 account charge limit, if you meet criteria. I used to have a $500 limit and that was phased out and that may have been based on 2 lines @ 250 each, not certain about that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iseeyouo-o