- 39 Posts
Dead Pixel On Screen
Been playing with my Note all day and I just noticed a dead pixel...
It is most noticable when I unlock the phone. A split second after the screen goes from off to on...I can see the "dead" pixel turn green and then the screen comes on.
Im sure this isnt affecting eveyone, but just passing it along.
- 11-30-2012, 12:28 PM #2
Re: Dead Pixel On Screen
I would take it back and get a replacement. Is it minor, sure to some but it wouldn't be for me. One dead pixel will lead to more as this would indicate future problems with the display QC.
- By c0dfish in forum HTC One XReplies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2012, 03:04 PM
- By zxphenomenalxz in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 2Last Post: 11-28-2011, 07:17 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 5Last Post: 05-25-2011, 10:05 AM
- By MarkyD311 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 3Last Post: 03-13-2011, 03:49 PM
- By shiggy in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 02-21-2011, 07:21 PM