Pull out tab on my screen

pharmnatr

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Hi All
Just got my verizon note 2. After playing with it for a few hours a pullout half circle appeared on the left of my screen giving access to 7 apps (email, gallery,internet, messaging etc) How did it appear and how do I get rid of it?
Screenshots_2012-11-29-19-43-24.jpg

Thanks in advance

Al

Unicorn56

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
From what I understand, when you download or update an app that has been optimized for use in multitask window, it will add itself to the list. So, new icons may start appearing there as we go... I hope.

mrxblue

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
That's the behavior I saw too on my Verizon sn2. I downloaded "super video"
App and it automatically appeared in thev multi-Window panel.

By default most apps aren't optimized for multi Window for Verizon.

I'm hoping Verizon/Samsung will release an android update soon that will have YouTube, Gmail and other commonly used apps to show up on panel

From what I understand, when you download or update an app that has been optimized for use in multitask window, it will add itself to the list. So, new icons may start appearing there as we go... I hope.

Sent from Samsung galaxy note 2 (Verizon)

sillyrabbitt123

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
That's the behavior I saw too on my Verizon sn2. I downloaded "super video"
App and it automatically appeared in thev multi-Window panel.

By default most apps aren't optimized for multi Window for Verizon.

I'm hoping Verizon/Samsung will release an android update soon that will have YouTube, Gmail and other commonly used apps to show up on panel

Sent from Samsung galaxy note 2 (Verizon)

is there a list of optimized apps? you would figure they should be in s-suggests

jdtftp1

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
if you do not want that there pull down the notification bar and uncheck the multi window up top. that will take it away

corki2

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
Total Commander is another app that shows up in the sidebar when you download it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2