Google Now Speech
Anyone able to get Google Now to recognize speech?
Every time I say something to it it says "I didn't catch that. Please try again."
S Voice is working fine.
FOUND PROBLEM: Uninstalled the available update and Google Search is working fine now.Galaxy Note II - Rooted - Black Status Bar w/WiFi Toggle
- 11-29-2012, 08:35 PM #2
Re: Google Now Speech
Yeah, I don't really have a need to use S Voice now that Google Now is working again. Maybe I'll try to re-install the update later to see if the problem will reappear or not.
It's was a very odd problem... Google Now would respond to me saying "Google" and the speaker icon would show it saw me speaking but, with the update, it would not pull up any results.Galaxy Note II - Rooted - Black Status Bar w/WiFi Toggle
- By jessesmith8888 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 53Last Post: 06-02-2013, 07:45 AM
- By rub2008 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2010, 10:32 AM
- By IIAspire in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2010, 04:00 PM
- By petersenjp in forum HTC HeroReplies: 8Last Post: 01-15-2010, 06:50 PM
- By petersenjp in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 01-15-2010, 06:50 PM