Pinch to enable 1-handed mode on on the Verizon Note 2?
I've seen some reviews and videos that show you can pinch on the keyboard to toggle 1-handed mode, but haven't been able to get it to work on my Verizon model. Anyone else try this yet? I took a look in the settings and couldn't figure it out. Am I missing something simplere here? Thanks.
- 11-30-2012, 01:20 AM #2
- 11-30-2012, 06:29 AM #3
- 11-30-2012, 07:54 AM #4
Re: Pinch to enable 1-handed mode on on the Verizon Note 2?
I see the setting to manually turn on 1-handed operation, but I can't for the life of me pinch just right to get it to go back and forth like I've seen on the videos. Anyone else have any luck with this?
@jodyberry, did you start with it enabled and then pinch out to turn it off? I've been trying both ways and am getting nowhere.
- By fasteddie in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 04-02-2012, 05:02 PM
- By maduhbee#AC in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-12-2010, 07:56 PM
- By jauhari#AC in forum HTC DesireReplies: 3Last Post: 06-05-2010, 08:53 AM
- By keith.randy in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 31Last Post: 01-22-2010, 03:24 PM
- By skilletrx in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2009, 01:53 PM