Drawing on Images

machin576

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Whenever I open an image in the gallery and hit menu and go to draw image.

The image flips over and is reversed. I can then mark on it, but it is completely juxtaposed.

Any ideas?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
The other option would be to press and hold the S pen button and hold the pen to the picture for a couple seconds this will screen shot and put ut in edit mode. Then you can edit as is.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

cjbrigol

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site

The image flips over and is reversed. I can then mark on it, but it is completely juxtaposed.

Any ideas?

This is mimicking as if you were writing on the back of a physical picture (like how people used to write the date on the backs of their developed pictures). It's a neat idea but not all that useful...

ejb1013

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site

Any ideas?

Its because the Photo Editor app needed to draw on the front of photos was left off of our devices by good ole Verizon ...

This was my response from a different thread asking the same thing:

Yes its possible without rooting. There was an .APK floating around the XDA forums a while back and it just so happens that I still have it in my dropbox. Put this on your SD card and allow installs from unknown sources. Install it then open a picture, go to the menu and it will be an option under "advanced edit". This isn't something I created. I'm just passing it along. I've given you all the info I have and it worked for me with no issues at all and I'd assume the same for you ... if it doesn't, I wouldn't know what to tell you so whatever risk your taking (however small it may be) is on you.

BTW .. yes the file name is in another language (looks like French?) dont worry about that. It was that way when I downloaded it.

Photo Editor APK

Enjoy

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital