- 11-30-2012, 04:23 PM #2
Re: What's the best call blocker on Play?
there is an option in your call menus through settings where you can auto reject calls from various numbers. as long as you have teh number you want to block in either your call log or contact list than you can block it. just go to settings->accessibility->answering/ending calls->then hit the back button once. there should be a menu that pops up for call restriction (manage auto reject mode)->click on auto reject list->there you should be able to add any number that you want auto rejected when they call.
hope that helps
- 11-30-2012, 04:31 PM #3
- 11-30-2012, 05:47 PM #5
- 11-30-2012, 10:26 PM #6
- 11-30-2012, 11:08 PM #7
- 11-30-2012, 11:24 PM #8
- 12-01-2012, 12:02 AM #9
- By Kevin Michaluk in forum RogersReplies: 12Last Post: 07-01-2012, 05:30 PM
- By AndroidXTC in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 23Last Post: 04-17-2011, 12:07 PM
- By larrysir in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 04-11-2011, 07:38 PM
- By B-San in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 03-05-2011, 07:34 PM
- By theiphonewannabe in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 08-24-2010, 03:55 PM