Wanting a new lock screen while keeping a pattern lock
trying to get my new GN2 all set up to my specs and am hitting a brick wall so far on this. On my old android (Droid X) i was able to have a custom lock screen (go locker tokidoki screen) and then my pattern lock code would pop up for me to set that up as well. I have tried several times to get this same set up to work on my GN2 and yet i can't seem to get it to do it. Can someone hopefully show me where i am going wrong with this?
Thanks so much!
- By ralpha17 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2012, 12:17 PM
- By alexpete in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-19-2011, 06:33 PM
- By kdfdawg in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2010, 02:59 AM
- By apexi350z in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2010, 02:13 PM
- By Meinbeast19 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-11-2009, 10:39 PM