Like Tree4Likes
    BEACH BUM

Global Posts
    1,947 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock : Rooted, Unlocked

Default Re: Major Issue Here

Quote Originally Posted by chuckawd View Post
    I did not intentionally turn off 4g within the app initially upon the first download of the app. As soon as I opened the app the first time, all service was lost and I did not touch anything in the app. I then uninstalled the app hoping that would reverse whatever happened. It did not. I then re-downloaded the app hoping that I could use it to turn services back on and it kept saying "refreshing sim card." At that point I uninstalled the app again, removed the sim card and did a factory reset whereupon everything worked again.

I do believe that what happened is what you said...because I so hastly deleted the app, things got stuck turned off but what gets me is that I did nothing with the app besides open it, lose all service, and then immediately delete it
    In any case glad you got it sorted out. Nothing like having a "Heart Attack" with a brand new toy! How are you liking the Note 2? I have played with it a few times @ Verizon and it is very nice! Good Luck and enjoy your new toy.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #27  

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

Default Re: Major Issue Here

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Babalu View Post
    In any case glad you got it sorted out. Nothing like having a "Heart Attack" with a brand new toy! How are you liking the Note 2? I have played with it a few times @ Verizon and it is very nice! Good Luck and enjoy your new toy.
    Thanks! It about gave me a heart attack when I couldn't figure it out and I thought I bricked my brand new device.

All in all it's the best phone I've ever used. I don't particularly like touchwiz as I came from an AOSP rooted Thunderbolt with some awesome features but as far as operations go, it's incredible. Multiview is amazing as I was listening to Pandora, texting, and surfing the web all at the same time with true multitasking and it never skipped a beat.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    Ricky Babalu likes this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12