- 118 Posts
Hey guys. So i was just wondering if anyone uses the default music player? If so is there any way to get album art on there?
Also for Google Music and the default player is there anyway to have the option to change songs on the lock screen? My gnex had it with Google Music i don't know why the note wouldn't..
Also my album data and sometimes even the title of the song don't show up for Google Music when I'm looking at the now playing screen
Transmitted from my Galaxy Note II
- 12-01-2012, 02:47 AM #2
Re: Music help
I don't use google music so I cant answer that. But as for album art, try downloading album art grabber (free version) from the market. Open it and select grab. When is done you will have album art.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
- By Rene Ritchie in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 157Last Post: 06-02-2013, 04:17 PM
- By Dieter Bohn in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 14Last Post: 04-26-2013, 08:08 AM
- By Jennifer Chappell#CB in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 54Last Post: 12-14-2009, 09:59 PM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2009, 05:28 PM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2009, 12:15 PM