Squeaky/creaky battery door

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Do any of you have a battery door that creeks when you push on it near the edges?

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I don't but if I were you I would take it in and complain. You are paying a huge Price for this device it should be in perfect condition.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
From my BlackBerry days - sometimes a business card inserted in the battery area solves the issue completely

He should have to do that. This is a high end product. If someone stole your phone they can technically be charged with Grand theft since it's over $500. If it isnt prefect out of the box he should return it.
From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
He should have to do that. This is a high end product. If someone stole your phone they can technically be charged with Grand theft since it's over $500. If it isnt prefect out of the box he should return it.

On a side note, Grand Theft charges vary state to state on the minimum amount threshold from a misdemeanor to a felony.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
lol thanks ,noted. ill keep it in mind next time I get sticky fingers whole in another state..... But you get my point

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site

Yeah exactly. If it were months before the problem happened, it would be different but my brand new phone shouldn't do that.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34