Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree19Likes

Default Re: The "No 32GB/64GB" Conundrum - Am I the only one who sees a problem?

People are certainly entitled to their opinions, but a phone that has 16 GB available for apps and up to 64 GB available for data is pretty impressive to me. Add in the terrific display and the S-pen, and I now have a phenomenal computer that will make phone calls.

If someone else chooses to be unimpressed, that's their prerogative. They don't need to buy one.
    lpt2569 likes this.

Default Re: The "No 32GB/64GB" Conundrum - Am I the only one who sees a problem?

Hello I'm new to all Android phones. How does one do that, are there links? Thanks In Advance.

Quote Originally Posted by mkhalil06 View Post
    there has been a solution to this problem for a while now ...

Anyone know if this is the real deal or copy ?

Anyway even if those who want GN2 with 32 or 64gb internal are only a few percent how hard would it be for Samsung to do a run of each ? I go with the getting more Apple and Google like day by day theory.

If its like that, why they advertise Samsung Note 2 with 16,32 & 64GB? They should have advertised the 16GB---!!!! i am so disappointed right now!

I'm now down to 2.38GB of free internal storage left on my Note 2 phone. Even my large Sandisk Ultra 64GB external card is half filled up!

My Samsung 7.7 Tab (tablet by Verizon) only had 16GB of internal storage to start, actually around 12GB free to user brand new. After only a couple month's usage, my Samsung 7.7 Tab is now down to around 7GB of free storage space.

I find it very odd that even the large 10" screen Samsung Tab only has a pathetic 16GB of internal storage space. Seriously, a device with a 10" screen should have a minimum of 128GB of internal storage in my opinion. Memory is so cheap nowadays, and I'd happily fork over an extra $50 to $100 for double or triple internal storage.

Although I don't care for an iPad, I admire Apple's decision for a larger 128GB internal storage model, I'm sure there are users out there who will pay the premium price for extra storage.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The "No 32GB/64GB" Conundrum - Am I the only one who sees a problem?-screenshot-storage-space-left-note-2-phone.png  
    Is that a Samsung Note 2 in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?

Global Posts
    1,021 Global Posts
    ROM
    100% AOSP/AOKP wanted.

Some people on the forum actively defend the low amount of memory on Android phones...on the DNA forum for example, 'why would you need more than 12gb usable?'

If you ask me, the flagship phone should have a 128GB option, SD card, 3000mah+ battery, 1080 resolution, a Wolfson DAC and front facing speakers...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123