Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Lightflow

I had Lightflow working perfectly and was super excited... and then I noticed when long pressing the 'page' navigation slider at the bottom, the phone was speaking the page numbers... So I disabled 'TalkBack' and Lightflow stopped working... and I've tried EVERYTHING to get it working again... uninstalling, reinstalling, clearing cache, etc... Any one out there have the solution?

Default Re: Lightflow

I would like to know if lightflow works with the note 2

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by kmwrhayes View Post
    I had Lightflow working perfectly and was super excited... and then I noticed when long pressing the 'page' navigation slider at the bottom, the phone was speaking the page numbers... So I disabled 'TalkBack' and Lightflow stopped working... and I've tried EVERYTHING to get it working again... uninstalling, reinstalling, clearing cache, etc... Any one out there have the solution?
    I read on the Play Store that they are working on it. I downloade Light Manager and it works with no issues.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    2,443 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Root

Light flow only works when you using an alternative launcher at the moment like go launcher, nova, apex, etc.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I've been working with dev... still no luck with getting LightFlow to work... but I did download the Free version and it's working now. The one thing that happens when it's installed is that when you long-press the page navigation it speaks the page names to you (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) ... I turned 'TalkBack' on/off and that's what make LightFlow Paid stop working.... so I am going to be happy that the free version is working at the moment (although Free doesn't have the voicemail notification) and not mess with disabling the "TalkBack" problem - just won't long-press the page navigation. Lightflow is one of the BEST apps ever and I'm bummed that the full version isn't working on my Galaxy Note 2.... but dev is aware of and working on issue, so hoping that it gets resolved.

My only other option at this time is to do a factory reset and start from scratch, but after messing with the phone for 3 days to get it set up exactly how I want, I can live without my blue light blinking for VoiceMail for the moment... everything else is AMAZING! Love this phone!

Here's some current help from the developer in using Lightflow on our Note 2:

Galaxy Note 2
    Air-view doesn't work after installing Light Flow
    Once you've enabled light flow's accessibility service, air-view gets switched off. If you go to the s-pen menu your can enable air-view again - this seems like a Samsung bug regarding accessibility services.

The continuous "Swype" keyboard is not working after switching on the accessibility service
    This has been identified as an issue with Swype and they have been working on a fix for this.

I can't get the app to work. Can you help?

Go into your phone settings->accessibility and switch off and back on lightflow in the list.
    Go into your phone settings->display->led indicators and make sure ONLY "notifications" is checked.

Switch off your phone with the power button. Then switch it on again.
    Go into lightflow -> general settings and make sure direct mode is off.
    Then go into notifications -> missed calls.
    Set the color to "red"
    Set the flash speed to "fast"
    Press "test"
    Switch off your screen and wait 10 seconds.
    Does the LED light up?

If not, try to power the phone off and back on again and try getting a real missed call as sometimes the test option is less reliable than the real notifications.

If it still doesn't work, try to disable and then re-enable the notification and repeat the test.

If that doesn't work, can you go into your phone settings, apps, choose lightflow and select "clear data" and see if that helps.

If you then want to have air view working switch that back on in your phone settings.

ROM
    Jelly Beans build 6

I have light flow working without any of these problems except for the air view one witch wasnt hard to fix... i am using nova tho