Speaker issue?

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys..this is a question for all those that have Angry birds star wars HD...I was playing it on my brand new amazing note 2 and when the volume is on the loudest..i can hear some like cracks in the music and what not..but if i listen to music or ringtones or whatever this problem isnt there..so i was wondering if those with angry birds star wars HD were experiencing the same issue? is it just a problem with the music on the game? or should i get my note 2 replaced?

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys..this is a question for all those that have Angry birds star wars HD...I was playing it on my brand new amazing note 2 and when the volume is on the loudest..i can hear some like cracks in the music and what not..but if i listen to music or ringtones or whatever this problem isnt there..so i was wondering if those with angry birds star wars HD were experiencing the same issue? is it just a problem with the music on the game? or should i get my note 2 replaced?

That's an issue all of them it seems. I have the same problem. Others ive read have too apparently.

EatMyTracers

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I am not sure is mine has this problem, I will have to check. I'm not going to worry about it though, I never use sound, not even for my ringtone.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I guess technically it is a speaker issue. They put a poor one that couldn't handle the output in it. With this premium/large of a device, you'd think it would have an outstanding speaker. lol

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
its not limited to just the N2, at least from what ive seen

while playing a game on the DNA, it did the same thing when i maxed the volume

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Angry Birds was one of the games I noticed it in. It will also do it on voice calls used over the external speaker. I have yet to have it happen while playing music.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463