Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Speaker issue?

Hey guys..this is a question for all those that have Angry birds star wars HD...I was playing it on my brand new amazing note 2 and when the volume is on the loudest..i can hear some like cracks in the music and what not..but if i listen to music or ringtones or whatever this problem isnt there..so i was wondering if those with angry birds star wars HD were experiencing the same issue? is it just a problem with the music on the game? or should i get my note 2 replaced?

Global Posts
    552 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madkoda12 View Post
    Hey guys..this is a question for all those that have Angry birds star wars HD...I was playing it on my brand new amazing note 2 and when the volume is on the loudest..i can hear some like cracks in the music and what not..but if i listen to music or ringtones or whatever this problem isnt there..so i was wondering if those with angry birds star wars HD were experiencing the same issue? is it just a problem with the music on the game? or should i get my note 2 replaced?
    That's an issue all of them it seems. I have the same problem. Others ive read have too apparently.

Default Re: Speaker issue?

I am not sure is mine has this problem, I will have to check. I'm not going to worry about it though, I never use sound, not even for my ringtone.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ah alright thats good to know at least its not a speaker issue

Global Posts
    552 Global Posts

I guess technically it is a speaker issue. They put a poor one that couldn't handle the output in it. With this premium/large of a device, you'd think it would have an outstanding speaker. lol
    rule the air.

Global Posts
    1,261 Global Posts

its not limited to just the N2, at least from what ive seen

while playing a game on the DNA, it did the same thing when i maxed the volume
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

it's only happened to me with angry birds star wars hd so far..any music i put to max volume doesn't have this issue

Global Posts
    552 Global Posts

Angry Birds was one of the games I noticed it in. It will also do it on voice calls used over the external speaker. I have yet to have it happen while playing music.