Make Any App Work With Multi-View!!! No Root Needed

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
can you supply the link please? i for some reason cant get on that site.... thanks much

Edit: Nevermind its already there. Oops. :)

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
got it. if you look for the apks [apps] in the link from xda a bunch are done already for you.

Got those....tried to start the process but got flumuxed....i'm assuming im in over my head...
my wish list ....if anyone does them for themselves i'd be grateful for a download link....
- dish
- handcent sms
- officesuite pro
-gmail app

nismo591

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I tried several of the apps from the xda forums from the galaxy tab thread (there is a link from the xda note 2 thread) such as facebook messager and ebay but they crashed after opening.

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
its a very simple process
I made a slingplayer apk that now works in multi view

if you guys want me to make a noob step by step guide let me know

Could you make a youtube video on how to do this? I'm a noob and would liket to add a few apps. Youtube and maps and waze especially. I'd appreciate it.

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
wow, yea this didnt work for me. I'll stick to Verizon and hope they release an update. If anyone is in arizona, I'll pay you to do this for me.

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
wow, yea this didnt work for me. I'll stick to Verizon and hope they release an update. If anyone is in arizona, I'll pay you to do this for me.

Don't bother trying to modify an app youeself or pay someone to do it. Just download and install the apps other people are modifying and making available to us. The list will grow faily quickly, I think, because the modification is simple to do (for the people who know what they're doing).

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I cant get past step 3 in the directions. Error messages come up when downloading onj my PC so I quit!! I'll pay someone if I meet anyone that has android. Everyone i see has an iphone here.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
If someone can take the responsibility of collecting them I will give you my server info and we can keep them all in one place, we can make a [mod] thread and sticky it

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I tried this hack with Dolphin Browser beta. I couldn't get it to recompile.

Regarding gmail. It's a downloadable app in the play store, yes? Just like youtube?

It's a system app on this phone, but with root we should be able to replace it. If it doesn't work, simply put it back.

I know on my Nexus I was running a custom ROM. I wanted the new gmail app, so I deleted the one that I installed on the ROM with the one from the play store.

EDIT: I just saw that there is an update fixing the recompile problem. Now I see what you guys mean with the 1.apk

Last edited:

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I cant get past step 3 in the directions. Error messages come up when downloading onj my PC so I quit!! I'll pay someone if I meet anyone that has android. Everyone i see has an iphone here.

I can't either. It says I need a program to dowload a .apk? Videos boys for us noob's PLEASE