Make Any App Work With Multi-View!!! No Root Needed

james27007

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
can you provide a link with your slingplayer multi view app for note 2? this is the only app that i want to use for this feature. can you please help me out?
thanks

Can you send me a market link to which version you are looking at? Because the only one I can find is $14 and you can't share paid apps!

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. Gonna need this when I get my note

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the galaxy S III unfortunately on T-Mobile

Jason Palacios

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Yea thats the only one because it is just a paid app. I'm a noob on this stuff. I had noticed someone earlier in board had said they had one and I was wanting this as well.

patsimeon

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone help me get GO SMS Pro on multi view? I don't entirely understand the instructions to do it. Sorry, really noob. I'd appreciate it very much!

rnv_female

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Congrats to those who successfully got it to work! Need help please:

I followed the posted video and seemed to be successful reloading onto phone, but still no multi-screen icon. .. Being a noobie, im going to ask these questions:
-was I supposed to not re-install from store because I opened straight from file?
-where do i find the .apk files on my phone for the apps i want to decompile?
-if i surf online for the .apks, how do i know which version to select?

help a noobie out... :0{

Last edited:

dominick_7

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Congrats to those who successfully got it to work! Need help please:

I followed the posted video and seemed to be successful reloading onto phone, but still no multi-screen icon. .. Being a noobie, im going to ask these questions:
-was I supposed to not re-install from store because I opened straight from file?

You can install the most updated app from the Playstore, then use ES File Explorer to back up the apk installer file for the app which should show up on your storage in the folder "backup". Then transfer that backed up apk for the app to your desktop so you can use the method here as explained in the video I posted above where you can mod it by unpacking it, adding the extra code to it then recompiling it back together so you can use that signed apk to install the app on your Note 2.

-where do i find the .apk files on my phone for the apps i want to decompile?

As I was saying you need to install an app like ES File Explorer, use the application backup feature by clicking AppMgr then the Select options, then click Backup.

-if i surf online for the .apks, how do i know which version to select?

If you want the safest way to do it use ES File Explorer and get your own official backups from the playstore to back up, using those apks. Then whenever they update the app you can uninstall the one you made run this process on the newest update.

help a noobie out... :0{

Hope that helps.

Archie Fraser

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
will this work with OSX? noob here :)

*edit*
I mean like i have a mac, would i still be able to download the files and follow the necessary steps in order from multi view to work on my note 2?

james27007

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

NinjaLombax

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Does this not work anymore on 4.3 firmware for the Samsung Galaxy S4? I cannot get it to compile no matter what I do. I just want the latest Skype and Steam apps to work in multi-window.

vavalexus

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,

Spent 2 days figuring out how it works. Instructions here are inaccurate. I have just finished instructions on russian for 4pda. Does anyone need it in English?

Last edited: