- 12-18-2012, 11:11 PM #26
- 12-18-2012, 11:34 PM #27
- 12-19-2012, 12:08 AM #28
- 12-19-2012, 12:12 AM #29
- 01-31-2013, 10:03 AM #30
- 2 Posts
Re: I Miss My Email Widget
this this and it didn't work. Strange because it's easy and straight forward.
followed this to the tee. No email widget. checked the file and the icon changed. I tried to install and it said failed.
Decided maybe I'll just stick with the icon and the other secemail.apk files are gone. I did not delete them, I just renamed them and took the "k" and "x" off of the files (respectively)..
only potential thing I didn't get was "switch over to read write mode. did you mean edit the file and change its properties for use to read/write ? (which it is my default)
- 01-31-2013, 10:32 AM #31
- By bigbossyard in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 17Last Post: 05-11-2013, 11:15 PM
- By simtw1104 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 7Last Post: 10-29-2012, 10:42 PM
- By milesmcever in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-29-2010, 05:20 PM
- By doogster in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2010, 09:22 PM
- By jdaly in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 12-28-2009, 09:29 PM