Camera quality

reb422

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a DNA for work and a Note 2 as my personal. They're both pretty good cameras but I personally think the Note 2 is better... especially in low light.

Bobbman

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Note 2 a bit better. If you are placing photos on computer for viewing or printing the Note 2's are sharper and clearer. DNA has a bit more noise. Both great cameras though. The interface on the DNA is better, easier to understand and pick options.

reb422

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The Note 2 has an awesome drag & drop feature to organize your albums. I really like it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
How's the camera quality on this phone. I'm debating between this or the DNA

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

3e4ebade.jpg

Camera quality is fantastic says Ginger Bread Man my cat!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
The pic of your cat looks awesome. I have a hard choice now haha

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thanks! There's actually a bunch of additional features of the Note 2 camera like best shot, burst shot, and all sorts of editing features. Plus, you can easily draw on any picture! How cool is that?!
y9usuqyb.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

dedduck0121

May 1, 2012
Visit site
The camera is also pretty darn fast too. Take one picture after another about as fast as i tapped the shutter button.

Cat and Dog pics are great!

tjubb

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Took some panorama photos last night at the Redskins game and they all came out blurry. My G-Nexus never had this problem so maybe I need to be slower in my pans? Non-panorama shots are better than my G-Nex however. Nice camera.

2012-12-03221536.jpg

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Took some panorama photos last night at the Redskins game and they all came out blurry. My G-Nexus never had this problem so maybe I need to be slower in my pans? Non-panorama shots are better than my G-Nex however. Nice camera.

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk44/tjubb/2012-12-03221536.jpg

Ouch yeah that definitely didn't come out right and not to sound offensive so please don't get offended, but that looks like user error for sure. Even way back over 2 years ago I was able to take better looking panorama shots on my Droid X with Eclair Android 2.1. That blurriness must be from motion blur.

fillossofer

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Sorry but gonna have to disagree. If it were a dirty lens then the first and final shots to the panorama sequence wouldn't look that good. Not to mention the utter lack of haze.

It's definite motion blur for sure. Actually I just confirmed it. Look at the left side of the field, towards the bottom. There is noticeable stretching of the crowd along the horizontal direction. Motion blur confirmed.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Those are some great pics guys. Nice to see the camera is as good as I had hoped it would be. We have a cat and a neighborhood cat as well just like Ginger Bread Man who visits us regularly for breakfast and dinner, he has owners he just stops over for snacks and chills out.