Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Bobman
  • 1 Post By Synycalwon
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    224 Global Posts

Default Oops I left my phone unplugged

Haha. This morning I realized I plugged in my phone last night but the plug wasn't plugged into the outlet. Coming from the Thunderbolt, I panicked a little. But realized the battery on this phone is awesome!

See screenshot. Granted, I didn't use my phone as much as I normally do yesterday.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Oops I left my phone unplugged-uploadfromtaptalk1354543557486.jpg  

Default Re: Oops I left my phone unplugged

It is a great feeling to know that your phone won't die on you. Add sort of the same deal when I had to go shopping. Thought it was plugged in but wasn't. Only had 19%.

Ironically that just happened to me! I plugged it in last night as usual, but I think my power strip was turned off (unknown to me!).

Looked at my phone this morning and it's at 32%. Cool!

It is refreshing not having to worry about battery life on this phone. Even when it's down to under 30%, you still have a lot of run time. It may sound like overkill, but I'd highly recommend the Samsung spare battery charger and extra battery (link below). Then you won't get stuck tethered to a charge if you forget to plug it in, just swap and go! Also, it's easily portable and makes a good stand (portrait or landscape); used it yesterday at work to watch NFL Sunday Ticket. Sign up for a Samsung account and you can get it 50% off.

Galaxy Note
    CeeDotSmith likes this.

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synycalwon View Post
    It is refreshing not having to worry about battery life on this phone. Even when it's down to under 30%, you still have a lot of run time. It may sound like overkill, but I'd highly recommend the Samsung spare battery charger and extra battery (link below). Then you won't get stuck tethered to a charge if you forget to plug it in, just swap and go! Also, it's easily portable and makes a good stand (portrait or landscape); used it yesterday at work to watch NFL Sunday Ticket. Sign up for a Samsung account and you can get it 50% off.

Galaxy Note
    I found this on Amazon as well. It is back-ordered through Samsung

Amazon.com: Samsung EB-H1J9VMAGSTA 3100mA and 700mA Battery Charger with Stand - Travel Adapter - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories