- 221 Posts
Crappy blootooth music audio quality
I use bluetooth to stream music in my car all the time. With my GNex it was pretty decent quality audio. With my GNote the quality is really bad. Anyone notice this?
Sent from my Galaxy Note II
Last edited by svenEDGE; 12-03-2012 at 12:37 PM.
- 12-03-2012, 02:25 PM #2Mr Fix-It
- 2,213 Posts
- Stock Rooted
Re: Crappy blootooth music audio quality
I can stream to my BT head phones without issue. Can you try another output source like a headset or demo speakers at a store? If that works out then your BT is probably jacked. return the phone for an exchange before they're out of stock.“Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.
We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things,
because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”
- 12-03-2012, 02:32 PM #3
- 12-27-2012, 09:00 PM #5
- 12-27-2012, 09:24 PM #6
- By gamecock05 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 14Last Post: 12-10-2011, 08:17 AM
- By YaBoiD in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 9Last Post: 09-20-2011, 10:25 PM
- By nextjeter2 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 4Last Post: 08-30-2011, 05:24 PM
- By Vincent Law in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 23Last Post: 09-26-2010, 12:29 PM
- By sveilien in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 18Last Post: 08-10-2010, 12:09 AM