- 4 Posts
SMS Notification badge doesn't clear after I've read the message...
Love my GNII. One minor point that's probably user error....
After receiving an SMS text, the 'badge' on the home screen says '1'... But after reading the text, and also clearing it from the notification screen, the badge still says '1'. I can't seem to clear it.
Is there a trick I'm missing?
- 12-03-2012, 06:31 PM #2
- 12-03-2012, 07:09 PM #4
- 12-03-2012, 07:09 PM #5
- 320 Posts
Re: SMS Notification badge doesn't clear after I've read the message...
Here is what I have found regarding this. You need to actually click on the last message you received. Go into your text messaging and click on the last text the person sent this will just open the text they sent. Once that is done hit the back button all the way out. It should now be clear. Annoying but the only way I have found to clear it.
- 12-03-2012, 07:12 PM #6
- By Rev2010 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 7Last Post: 01-27-2013, 11:00 AM
- By wa2c80 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2012, 01:41 PM
- By gibraltar in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 10-02-2011, 09:02 AM
- By rrr8400 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2010, 10:54 AM
- By O_o#AC in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2010, 11:17 PM