Home buttons for Verizon Note 2

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
A large percentage of your posts are thinly disguised advertisements for Spigen products. Do you work for the company?

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Even though the note 2 has been out for a week now..

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

EatMyTracers

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I feel bad for anyone that is actually bothered by the logo, I don't even notice mine so I never think about it.

Kale Blossom

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Its upsetting but I dont stare at my button a lot. I haven't tried this but the guys at best buy said rubbing alcohol will safely remove the logo (again I haven't tried this myself)

MANdroidd

Banned
Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
A large percentage of your posts are thinly disguised advertisements for Spigen products. Do you work for the company?

Hahaha I admit I've become a big fan of spigen but no I dont work for the company. Maybe I should apply! Wow must say this is a first

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
sorry folks, covering the button with an "aluminum sticker" is like the mud covering rudolph's red nose....not really going to work and i think it's going to be goofy looking. post pics when you get them on, i'm sure i'm not the only one who's curious.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
sorry folks, covering the button with an "aluminum sticker" is like the mud covering rudolph's red nose....not really going to work and i think it's going to be goofy looking. post pics when you get them on, i'm sure i'm not the only one who's curious.

I agree. See the link below for a picture of one. IMO, it doesn't look good. Don't like how the button is no longer flush with the phone and that it covers the silver trim around the stock button. Looks rather bland too. I think the logo on the button looks better. It's subtle, but at the same time gives it a distinctive look compared to other Note 2's. But, hey if a button cover floats your boat, who am I to judge? It's just not for me. :)

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ve...t-your-homescreen-thread-yet.html#post2382107

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I agree. See the link below for a picture of one. IMO, it doesn't look good. Don't like how the button is no longer flush with the phone and that it covers the silver trim around the stock button. Looks rather bland too. I think the logo on the button looks better. It's subtle, but at the same time gives it a distinctive look compared to other Note 2's. But, hey if a button cover floats your boat, who am I to judge? It's just not for me. :)

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ve...t-your-homescreen-thread-yet.html#post2382107

Yeah, that sticks out....cant stop looking at it......jumps out since the the button is a different color than the phone.....as for me, no thanks....

dedduck0121

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Am I thr only one that doesnt really mind the button branding? Maybe I'm just used to Verizon branding on the front of all their phones

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Am I thr only one that doesnt really mind the button branding? Maybe I'm just used to Verizon branding on the front of all their phones

Nope, you're not the only one. I don't even notice it but the flip cover hides the front of my phone 90% of the time anyway so it really doesn't bother me either.

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site

Doesn't bother me a bit, hardly ever notice it to be honest and when I do I'm usually looking right at it when not using the phone.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

Nope, doesn't bother me either. Hell, it's actually smaller than some other branding on other devices.

John Campbell

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
For the back of the case get one of the Samsung flip cases that actually replaces the back or you know, a case. As for the home button, is anyone else pissed it doesn't light up when the menu button and back button do? That logo would look sex as hell glowing white instead of being a dark spot. Just saying!

ishore99

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
For the back of the case get one of the Samsung flip cases that actually replaces the back or you know, a case. As for the home button, is anyone else pissed it doesn't light up when the menu button and back button do? That logo would look sex as hell glowing white instead of being a dark spot. Just saying!

I have the Seidio Active case. As for the VZW home key, I never noticed it till now. But that is a great idea to light it up.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

I am not bothered at all by it. What would bother me is if the home key took me to a VZW store or website.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair