'Pen Buddy' functionality not working?
I'm guessing I'm doing something wrong (my wife has me trained this way, but that's a different story) - but in the Settings > Display, I've got Page buddy turned on, with all 4 context areas checked - but whenever I remove the S-Pen from my phone, I get no Pen Buddy menu. I haven't validated this with any of the 3 other situation-specific assists, but that's because I don't need them at this point. This has been the situation since I received my pre-order, so I don't think I borked it with Settings changes. Is anyone else having this problem? Any input is appreciated.
- 12-03-2012, 10:37 PM #2
- 12-03-2012, 10:56 PM #4
- 12-03-2012, 11:19 PM #6
- 12-03-2012, 11:29 PM #8
Re: 'Pen Buddy' functionality not working?
I can get a Popup note to launch, no problem. That hasn't been a problem
However, the question on the launcher you noted above MAY very well be the answer. I'm running Nemus Launcher; installed all my regular apps first, then started working with the native pen functionality on Day 2...
- 12-03-2012, 11:47 PM #10
- 12-04-2012, 12:43 AM #12
- By Ricky Babalu in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 9Last Post: 11-06-2012, 01:56 PM
- By Jim - WD9FRF in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2011, 02:16 PM
- By superboy in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2011, 02:32 AM
- By eldub1 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2011, 04:58 PM
- By TallyHo in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 11Last Post: 07-17-2010, 11:24 PM