Screen Protectors?

sparkomatic

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey all,

I'm thinking of jumping over to a Note 2 from my S3 but still need to head over to Verizon and make sure the size of the phone isn't going to be an issue for me.

Anyway, I was wondering if y'all are using a screen protector on your Notes? I saw on Best Buy's website a review that said the S Pen destroyed the screen protector so I'm wondering if you really shouldn't use one or if there's a brand that will work well with the S Pen. Thanks!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I am a bit partial to Spigen screen protectors, I have used them for years and like their quality. I was sad to see they are not doing the Glas.t right now, perhaps later on. But so far with a screen protector on mine I have zero issues with the S-Pen or how it works. I would suggest staying away from the 3M material ones like Zagg and invisible shield. The reason is the more you use the S-Pen on it the worse it will look since the S-Pen will leave marks behind.

sparkomatic

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply! I was going to order some from Amazon today and thought I'd stop by my local VZW store to see if they had any. Turns out they had their own branded 3-pack for 12 bucks. Took a chance and picked them up...work great so far!

They're not the 3M kind which is good and not leaving smudges on the screen. The pen works great on them too. They might be made by Samsung...not sure. We'll see how long they last.

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
i got the one from siedio and it works really good with the S pen . it doesnt leave any marks behind and you cant tell its on there .

kris.richards

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Picked up the Spigen Ultra crystal? Loving it so far. Went on easy and is unnoticeable after applied. Smooth with the S-pen. Worth the 15.99 so far.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
The Verizon one's are the worst on the market, but not the best either. Do the Verizon one's cover the entire screen or leave large areas uncovered? I have used some of theirs in the past that left places unprotected.

One would think Gorilla Glass and GG2 would not require a screen protector but its not impervious to scratches, just scratch resistant, which means it can still be scratched if something tries hard enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz