Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

ROM
    Jelly Beans build 6

Default Re: What is the best launcher? Please share a screenshot of your homescreen.

Quote Originally Posted by KSChris View Post
    I use Nova Launcher. Love it. I just set Google Now to open by swiping up from the dock.
    can you only do this with prime?

Default Re: What is the best launcher? Please share a screenshot of your homescreen.

Nova launcher.

ONE BAD *** NOTE 2 ON A BAD *** JELLY ☆BEANS☆ ROM
    Kdubbn likes this.

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Beans v17

I have used every launcher over the years, from ADW, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher, Apex and Nova. I installed Home manager from the market to see which one consumed less resources and performed better. I am now using Apex and it works well over JB with no issues whatsoever.

When troubleshooting, I installed every launcher mentioned and set them all up identical, with the same widgets and folders etc. so the test would be accurate.

Current devices - SGS3, SGN2, N7, N8, S7
    leroybrute likes this.

Next launcher by go is the best I have used! And I've used them all!

Mosquitoes Refuse To Bite Me
    leroybrute likes this.

ROM
    Stock

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What is the best launcher? Please share a screenshot of your homescreen.-uploadfromtaptalk1358126605867.jpg   What is the best launcher? Please share a screenshot of your homescreen.-uploadfromtaptalk1358126624434.jpg   What is the best launcher? Please share a screenshot of your homescreen.-uploadfromtaptalk1358126642358.jpg   What is the best launcher? Please share a screenshot of your homescreen.-uploadfromtaptalk1358126656739.jpg  

I've only used ADW and I love it. Can adjust EVERYTHING

sent from Galaxy Note 2
    Razr ics rooted

next launcher is $16. ii think you are plugging it

Sent from my AT100 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    247 Global Posts
    ROM
    Depends on what day

ADW is my go to launcher LOVE IT
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What is the best launcher? Please share a screenshot of your homescreen.-2013-01-13-22.20.58.png  
    leroybrute likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by minnieusa View Post
    next launcher is $16. ii think you are plugging it

Sent from my AT100 using Android Central Forums
    Next launcher is the smoothest launcher. I love Next launcher but lacking options and functionality that Apex and Nova has. Give it time and it will be a great launcher. 16 bucks is ridiculous but I have a habit of blowing money.
    What is the best launcher? Please share a screenshot of your homescreen.-screenshot_2013-01-08-14-30-29_note22013-01-08_15-31-09.jpg
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12