- 6 Posts
Dolphin Won't Connect Over Wi-Fi
I'm having a strange issue with the Dolphin browser. If I'm on wi-fi, Dolphin will not load any pages. However, if I turn wi-fi off and am just on the 3g/4g connection, pages load just fine. The stock browser doesn't have the same issue.
Any suggestions? Other than not using Dolphin
Dolphin's been my favorite browser for a long time because they make it so easy to access bookmarks. One little swipe. Not several taps through a couple of menu screens...
- 12-04-2012, 05:31 PM #2
- By NicoleW78 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 09-08-2013, 12:34 AM
- By gadgetguru63 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 10-13-2010, 06:12 PM
- By CarbonOak in forum Android AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-24-2010, 07:32 PM
- By laughingperson5 in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2010, 02:08 AM
- By clucas#AC in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2010, 11:32 AM