Best Place to Pay Full Retail

jcastag

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I know that there are usually no discounts when paying full retail on a handset, but does anyone know of any place that has a good promotion on the Note2 at retail? Most places will usually price match, and it seems like VZW is the cheapest place to get it. If I could get a retailer to price match and take advantage of some other promotion like accessories or gift cards on top of that, it would be a win.

Any suggestions?

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I know that there are usually no discounts when paying full retail on a handset, but does anyone know of any place that has a good promotion on the Note2 at retail? Most places will usually price match, and it seems like VZW is the cheapest place to get it. If I could get a retailer to price match and take advantage of some other promotion like accessories or gift cards on top of that, it would be a win.

Any suggestions?

It's probably going to be a little while before you see Verizon drop the price. You missed out on the Walmart deal that ended this past Saturday but you may have to be like the rest of us.....pony up the Benjamins and bite the bullet.