1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default TouchDown in landscape blocks message

When replying to an email using TouchDown in landscape, the message is blocked out. I looked through the TD settings trying to remove the auto correct and/or the To/CC/BCC icons to create some space but haven't figured it out. Replying to email with TD in landscape doesn't work with default settings. And it's tricky to type in portrait, thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TouchDown in landscape blocks message-touchdown-landscape.jpg  

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Default Re: TouchDown in landscape blocks message

Quote Originally Posted by farwellbooth View Post
    When replying to an email using TouchDown in landscape, the message is blocked out. I looked through the TD settings trying to remove the auto correct and/or the To/CC/BCC icons to create some space but haven't figured it out. Replying to email with TD in landscape doesn't work with default settings. And it's tricky to type in portrait, thanks
    I think there is only 2 ways of solving this, maybe find a different Keyboard, or write to Nitrodesk and ask them too look into changing things for the Note. Especially since that is a premium app
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

TouchDown users, any updates on how to get more message space in landscape mode? Kinda makes the whole large screen pointless in landscape for email, at least with TouchDown. thks

Nitrodesk will need tofix this. I get this too.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

I use swiftkey, and when I reply to a message in touchdown and switch to landscape, the top options disappear (to/cc/bcc), so what's onscreen is just the keyboard and message window. Still not really enough space for me personally, but better than what's in your screenshot by far. Replying in portrait also works fine.

Global Posts
    647 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wrightmd93 View Post
    I use swiftkey, and when I reply to a message in touchdown and switch to landscape, the top options disappear (to/cc/bcc), so what's onscreen is just the keyboard and message window. Still not really enough space for me personally, but better than what's in your screenshot by far. Replying in portrait also works fine.
    Same here. I like to kii keyboard too but SwiftKey is the only one that shows the message Window so I make sure I use SwiftKey when in touchdown. It's my only complaint about touchdown.

Sent from my Really Big Phone
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Wow!!! Thank you this is perfect. Swiftkey where have I been?!