Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Default Re: Note 2 micro sd card problems

Quote Originally Posted by demonvamp666 View Post
    i needed help as well as u can clearly see but u chose not to even though this was a reoccurring thing with my sd card. everytime i create my own thread it gets deleted within days as no one reads, acknowledges, helps or even comments on it. leaving me with a big question mark over my head. this isnt the only forum im on with the same problem either. ive had to make copies of the same thread and kept on rethreading cuz no one helped or commented on my thread.
    What does any of this have to do with "what am I black?"
    I didn't acknowledge your post because DroidXcon was already on it and I had no advice to offer you, so I offered assistance where I could.

Quote Originally Posted by pool_shark View Post
    What does any of this have to do with "what am I black?"
    I didn't acknowledge your post because DroidXcon was already on it and I had no advice to offer you, so I offered assistance where I could.
    it was a figure of speech. fyi. and u could have addressed us both in one post but had the audacity not to.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #28  

Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Im not rooted and im on Verizon, I don't want to risk my TOS for a couple of benefits (all I see is the sd card thing and multiwindow with any app).

@demonvamp, move your pics and such to your computer to back them up (or google drive/dropbox etc) then look in your files and search through all the sd card, delete all app data.if that doesn't fix it, from my experience, you're screwed. I think I have a few other tricks up my sd card related sleeve. Pm me for future help on that matter if it doesn't work. :3

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

If you go into my files "sdcard is the phone storage" "exsdcard" is the external card. Something along those lines. My stuff saves to my external when making it default, minus apps of course

sent from Galaxy Note 2
    Razr ics rooted

it was a figure of speech. fyi. and u could have addressed us both in one post but had the audacity not to.
    A figure of speech with implied racism?
    WTF ever.
    Again, there was no reason to address you as I had nothing to offer for helping with your issue.
    If you can't understand that...
    jblaze38 likes this.

I agree with pool shark
    Just hecause you have a problem dose not mean that he, I, or anyone else is liable, or obligated to help you in any way shape form or fassion.

You should not take the help people choose to offer you for granted.

So how dare you have the audacity to get upset when sombody else dosent take the time out of their life to solve your problem. Be thankfull, be courteous, be polite, please and thankyou.

You should also limit your question to
    A: a thread about your device
    B: a general thread since its an sd card
    C: and one thread per issue

You should also know the correct terminology before you write your question so that people can understand what it is you are actualy talking about.

If you want better responces thats how to achive them.

To everyone else, sorry this is a pet peeve of mine. Bet she dosent even hit thanks

Sent from my SGH-T889
    Thanked by 2:
    pool_shark, DroidXcon and LazLaz25 like this.

Oh no. Is this gonna turn into a hate crime? Lol

sent from Galaxy Note 2
    Razr ics rooted

Im not so much discussing the am I black thing as her getting mad that she didnt receive help for her problem.

I know I go a little overboard. But I also know my point is valid

Sent from my SGH-T889

Guys, calm it down in here with the comments.

Our community here is about helping each other in a kind manner. Android Central wont tolerate members attacking each other so this is a warning. If this escalates anymore than it already has it will be reported to the moderators and they will handle it from there. There is no need for attacking members or being nasty for no apparent reason. If you have a problem with that, feel free to send me a message and we can discuss it there.

That being said, my point stands. If there is anymore attacking of other members, this thread will be reported to moderators.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #35  

Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I agree, lets focus on the digital problems were having.

I have a similar problem with sd card. I have a Tmobile's flavor Note 2 (stock rom) with 32GB Sandisk micro SD. I notice photos taken with Note 2 were disappearing from the SD card after couple days. I pulled the battery and reformatting the SD card, but pictures still disappear after 2-3 days. There are no apps or any other files on the SD except the picture. Any thoughts?

That sounds like a faulty card. They may make software to test storage space

sent from Galaxy Note 2
    Razr ics rooted

Quote Originally Posted by prepaidguy9081 View Post
    I agree with pool shark
    Just hecause you have a problem dose not mean that he, I, or anyone else is liable, or obligated to help you in any way shape form or fassion.

You should not take the help people choose to offer you for granted.

So how dare you have the audacity to get upset when sombody else dosent take the time out of their life to solve your problem. Be thankfull, be courteous, be polite, please and thankyou.

You should also limit your question to
    A: a thread about your device
    B: a general thread since its an sd card
    C: and one thread per issue

You should also know the correct terminology before you write your question so that people can understand what it is you are actualy talking about.

If you want better responces thats how to achive them.

To everyone else, sorry this is a pet peeve of mine. Bet she dosent even hit thanks

Sent from my SGH-T889
    so ur telling me that if im stupid when it comes to knowing the " correct terminology " so i can get help, dont bother asking?!?!?! sounds stupid if u ask me. and pool_shark? i know tons of ppl that say " what am i black? " as a JOKE and everyone ( including black ppl ) LAUGH AT IT. so unless u r living under a rock, u have NO RIGHT so say that to me.

Quote Originally Posted by kgk1985 View Post
    Oh no. Is this gonna turn into a hate crime? Lol

sent from Galaxy Note 2
    possibly a " hate on me crime " for standing up for my beliefs and being myself as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by creccaj1 View Post
    Guys, calm it down in here with the comments.

Our community here is about helping each other in a kind manner. Android Central wont tolerate members attacking each other so this is a warning. If this escalates anymore than it already has it will be reported to the moderators and they will handle it from there. There is no need for attacking members or being nasty for no apparent reason. If you have a problem with that, feel free to send me a message and we can discuss it there.

That being said, my point stands. If there is anymore attacking of other members, this thread will be reported to moderators.
    " attacking "?!?!?! lmao. all i did was stand up for myself and my beliefs. if thats SOOOOO WRONG then ban me from the site. am i not allowed the freedom of opinion as stated in the human rights?!?! not at all by the looks of it here.

Global Posts
    843 Global Posts

SMH

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    8,915 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

so ur telling me that if im stupid when it comes to knowing the " correct terminology " so i can get help, dont bother asking?!?!?! sounds stupid if u ask me. and pool_shark? i know tons of ppl that say " what am i black? " as a JOKE and everyone ( including black ppl ) LAUGH AT IT. so unless u r living under a rock, u have NO RIGHT so say that to me.
    So he has no right to say that? But...

" attacking "?!?!?! lmao. all i did was stand up for myself and my beliefs. if thats SOOOOO WRONG then ban me from the site. am i not allowed the freedom of opinion as stated in the human rights?!?! not at all by the looks of it here.
    You can defend your beliefs and say whatever you want to do so? Guess what? You can't. Nobody can in the forums (they are NOT publicly owned) and we have RULES that need to be followed.

Ask for help. Get help. Can't help? Don't post. SImple enough. Nobody forces anybody to respond. Worse could happen in this thread. Let's please get back on topic and get some problems solved and questions answered.
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.
    Thanked by 2:
    Johnly and creccaj1 like this.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #43  

Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

DERAILED THREAD HOLY CRAP!
    CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK TO THE THREAD TOPIC?!

I didnt say dont ask, I said learn the correct termenology before you ask.
    So that you can achive better, more cogent responces, and so people are more likley to awnser.

But agreed back to sd cards.
    So has anyone heard about the terebite micro sd? A freind of mine mentiond them and said they are insainly expensive. Ive never even heard of them?
    Im wondering if "future proof phone note ii" makes samsung had these in mind.

Sent from my SGH-T889

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin O'Quinn View Post
    So he has no right to say that? But...

You can defend your beliefs and say whatever you want to do so? Guess what? You can't. Nobody can in the forums (they are NOT publicly owned) and we have RULES that need to be followed.

Ask for help. Get help. Can't help? Don't post. SImple enough. Nobody forces anybody to respond. Worse could happen in this thread. Let's please get back on topic and get some problems solved and questions answered.
    i have human rights. i do not need them violated otherwise this will turn into a more serious matter.

I highly doubt there is a TB sd card. If 64gb is the current highest capacity you can get, I don't think they would jump all the way up to 1TB. That's like 15 times as big. Maybe the government has one out, but not for consumer use. .. I'm not even sure if they make a TB ssd yet. It's the same technology basically

sent from Galaxy Note 2
    Razr ics rooted

Btw people. Just ignore this chick if she gets on your nerves that bad

sent from Galaxy Note 2
    Razr ics rooted

Global Posts
    843 Global Posts

i have human rights. i do not need them violated otherwise this will turn into a more serious matter.
    I don't understand, does not getting your question answered violate your human rights? Or is it that your "right to expression" is being violated? In either case, you're simply incorrect. Androidcentral is a privately owned site and as such they can do whatever they want here in regards to censoring people, posts, etc. They are not a public entity, the public square, etc. You don't have the right to go into your local McDonalds and start telling people about your political ideas. Same holds here. Private entity means they control what happens in their "space." Not only can Android Central or their owners bar you from this thread or from the site entirely because you violated their stated guidelines, but they can bar you really for whatever reason they want, save maybe for being in a "protected class." In other words, they can ban you because they don't like the 666 in your profile name, or they don't like the striped shirt your wearing in your profile. I think you are confusing your right to express yourself in public, which the constitution enforces, and in private - which there is nothing in our laws that suggest this right.

Then again, I may be feeding a troll, but you never know.
    Thanked by:
    polbit 
    LazLaz25 and Jj Parsons like this.

I think your commentary about human rights is probably misdirected, as is your associated apparent threat.

As regards your original question regarding the vagaries of the JB operating system and how it treats SD cards, sadly I cannot help you, but hope someone knowledgeable is able to respond on this thread. I'm not quite sure why the Android OS people thought they were implementing an improvement when they mucked up the way the OS deals with external SD cards.

Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon View Post
    I don't understand, does not getting your question answered violate your human rights? Or is it that your "right to expression" is being violated? In either case, you're simply incorrect. Androidcentral is a privately owned site and as such they can do whatever they want here in regards to censoring people, posts, etc. They are not a public entity, the public square, etc. You don't have the right to go into your local McDonalds and start telling people about your political ideas. Same holds here. Private entity means they control what happens in their "space." Not only can Android Central or their owners bar you from this thread or from the site entirely because you violated their stated guidelines, but they can bar you really for whatever reason they want, save maybe for being in a "protected class." In other words, they can ban you because they don't like the 666 in your profile name, or they don't like the striped shirt your wearing in your profile. I think you are confusing your right to express yourself in public, which the constitution enforces, and in private - which there is nothing in our laws that suggest this right.

Then again, I may be feeding a troll, but you never know.
    thats also illegal. its called DISCRIMINATION and they can go to federal court. its like telling someone " im not gonna help u cuz ur an asian ". its illegal no matter what ur in. and actually ive seen alot of ppl go into mcdonalds and talk politics. they dont get hated on for it and neither should i for my beliefs and opinions. i was taught to stand up for what i believe in if i disagree with what is said. so that is what im doing. dont give ppl the right to discriminate or hate me for it.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast