How to revert to pure android SMS template?

alvarez13

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm not rooted and it works fine for me.
I would think you would want to disable the old sms program. Did the file just overwrite the old one for you?

At any rate you should root anyways because it's easy and fun. Chicks did guys who rooted. You may be able to help ROOT them in return (if you catch my drift).

KSChris

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
This is the first phone I've ever had that I didn't feel the need to root or jailbreak.

I can't think of anything I would gain from it. Maybe next summer or something if I get bored, but this phone is perfect.

alvarez13

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
My friend with a stupid iPhone sent me a MMS. Doesn't seem to work with this method. Anyone experience this? My fiance can send me pictures find, but she's android.

tooter123

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I would think you would want to disable the old sms program. Did the file just overwrite the old one for you?

At any rate you should root anyways because it's easy and fun. Chicks did guys who rooted. You may be able to help ROOT them in return (if you catch my drift).

I disabled the TW messaging app right after installing this one. Not sure about the overwrite part.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae