Getting the 50gig Dropbox account

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
How do you get the 50 gig Dropbox account? I installed the app and registered but don't know how to get the added storage

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, another great benefit of Verizon. I got it through my Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet, but ultimately didn't keep it so I am the unintended recipient of a 50GB DB.

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
If we still have our s3 can we still get it using that device?

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Why does verizon not want us to have a drop box account?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Cause they either want you to use on of their future cloud services and/or people can easily reach their monthly max on data.

The one thing I really don't understand is not they oems are pumping more devices out with non removable/upgradeable storage as unlimited data plans are disappearing. Just robbery. Partially why I like apple in the regard that they are going to do what they want regardless of what carriers want.

dms76

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Cause they either want you to use on of their future cloud services and/or people can easily reach their monthly max on data.

The one thing I really don't understand is not they oems are pumping more devices out with non removable/upgradeable storage as unlimited data plans are disappearing. Just robbery. Partially why I like apple in the regard that they are going to do what they want regardless of what carriers want.

I agree something is up because most carriers make some of the specifications for phones. Many people feel apple is the reason why verizon has gone away with new every two etc

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2