From Sprint to Verizon due to lack of LTE
i bought first galaxy note 2 from sprint and relized its only coming with 3G speed which sucked too slow. today i switched to Verizon Samsung galaxy and first thing i noticed; there is no earphone.
then OS is diffrent then other galaxy notes (which is same as galaxy s3) so i cannt download some apps from samsung app store...
did anyone else know this?
- 12-05-2012, 03:09 AM #2
- By smileeee in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 4Last Post: 12-21-2011, 07:58 AM
- By ghetto phenom in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 17Last Post: 09-15-2011, 01:59 PM
- By CaptZacknetdocs@paonia.com in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2011, 10:20 PM
- By Jason Black in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 05-10-2011, 07:59 PM
- By in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM