- 12-05-2012, 07:52 AM #2
- 12-05-2012, 07:54 AM #3
- 1,249 Posts
Re: Wifi button questions - Note 2
The wifi toggle was removed in favor of the persistent notification.
I don't care much for the pull-down toggles, I didn't even use them when I used custom ROMs. Since the power widget isn't on the Note2, I use widget solid. It allows me to use the wifi toggle widget in place of the power widget.
- By DikaiaKnight in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2010, 08:56 AM
- By thataznguy#AC in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2010, 08:01 PM
- By gabato in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 04-24-2010, 11:09 AM
- By Semantics in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2009, 02:29 PM
- By mimzy in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 11-12-2009, 01:38 AM