Why does Stock Browser go dim?
Guys, help me out please. Cant find anything in the settings I dont think... whenever I load the stock browser which I am using, the screen dims a bit. It's horribly dark in the sunlight which makes it impossible to see anything. Any advice? Thanks
- 12-05-2012, 12:10 PM #2
- 12-05-2012, 01:07 PM #4
- 12-05-2012, 01:17 PM #5
- 43 Posts
Re: Why does Stock Browser go dim?
The stock browser has its own brightness setting separate from the phone setting, did you check that as well? I've found that having auto-brightness on will make it too dim for my liking, so I never use it. And personally I would probably only ever use power save mode if I knew I was going to be away from a charger for a long time or if my batter was about to die.
- 12-05-2012, 07:31 PM #6
- By lesorkim in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 18Last Post: 07-30-2014, 04:08 AM
- By zizu101 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 13Last Post: 06-25-2012, 10:52 PM
- By FrogDog8276 in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 4Last Post: 01-10-2012, 01:05 AM
- By jbrandonf in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 3Last Post: 12-02-2011, 05:01 PM
- By oasis9389 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2011, 08:05 PM