Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    552 Global Posts

Default Seidio Active case

Will the active case interfere with the flash at all since its real close to it? I'm trying to make up my mind between that one and the Otterbox defender when it comes out.

Default Re: Seidio Active case

I wouldn't think it would but I just ordered one so won't know for sure until it arrives probably early next week.

Oddly timed thread topic actually.

My brother ordered a Seidio ACTIVE case the day after launch day. It just came in today. Long story short, those dolts sent him the Galaxy Note 1 ACTIVE case instead of the 2. Serious issues with this, as you'd expect. Now he has to send it back and have them send him the right one. Not cool.

But judging from the pictures of the CORRECT case for our phones, I'd say that no it should not interfere with the flash. It might block maybe a very slight amount of the left side, but for the most part given the minimum focusing distance of the camera on the Note 2, this should be insignificant at worst.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon
    Cyanogen Mod 10.1 Nightlies

I have the active case and haven't noticed any interference. I like the case, it looks good, feels good, makes the phone easier to hold, and I love the kickstand.

Quote Originally Posted by jsadler09 View Post
    I have the active case and haven't noticed any interference. I like the case, it looks good, feels good, makes the phone easier to hold, and I love the kickstand.
    Does it make the phone much thicker? I am in a market for the thinnest case with a kickstand.

I have the active case with holster for my Galaxy S 3 - it is a fantastic case that does not interfere with any operation of the device, I will get for my next phone as well. The Otterbox is a like a brick compared to that

I just got my case and it has a very good feel. In my opinion this adds very little bulk. Great looking case, got mine in blue. Received it 2 days after I ordered it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    4,740 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

No issues with my Active/Note 2 combo. I really like the Seideo cases - I use the Convert on my S3 and it does add a bit of bulk. The Active on the Note 2 is perfect for me.

It doesn't add much bulk at all. The rubber is pretty thin and indented so the harder plastic part is flush. It doesn't bother me in my jeans pocket when waking around. It made it slightly noticeable in my pocket when sitting down, but I don't think I'll keep it in my pocket when sitting anyhow.

I have the active case and I must say I like it so far. The phone is nowhere near as bulky as I thought, and so much less slippery with the case on. I had the phone naked for a while, and as much as I loved it, I was always nervous I was going to drop it and break it.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Android Central Forums.
    Since 2008: HTC Wing>Sidekick 3>Sidekick Slide>Sidekick LX 2009>Palm Pre>Blackberry Curve 8330>Motorola Droid>HTC Thunderbolt>Razr Maxx>Samsung Galaxy Note 2>Samsung Galaxy Note 3.....And now, the almighty, powerful Samsung Galaxy Note 4................

Can you guys confirm if there is any interference with the spen on the lower left area of the screen due to the magnet? My case should be arriving today and after reading numerous posts about this issue I am afraid I will be returning it.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Global Posts
    552 Global Posts

I do not notice anything and I have the case that BB sells that would be the surface case. I noticed in general the air thing for it where it puts the dot on the screen isn't completely accurate with the tip of the pen regardless of case on or off.

I got mine about 2 days ago. It's like the phone itself, just have to get used to it. I had the Droid Razr Max before, so it not that much larger.... but a whole lot faster and better.
    Just love my GN4
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

Global Posts
    552 Global Posts

Im waiting for Amazon to have the holster case combo in stock or the Otterbox defender to be out. Still havent made up my mind yet on which to get. I just want the phone nice and safe lol