5.42 GB available space on my Note 2 - How about you?

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I got My Precious Note 2 on day 1 at Verizon. I'm now down to 5.42 GB of free internal space after downloading around 60 apps, including 2 large games at 1-1/2 GB each (Asphalt 6 and 7 racing games).

Even updating the Asphalt 7 game this morning took up a bit of space. Prior to the Asphalt 7 update, I was at 5.60 GB free space, after the update it's now 5.42 GB left. I'm almost reluctant now to update any more games! At this rate, I will run out of memory before Christmas, haha!

I also have a 64 GB Sandisk Ultra micro-SD card installed, and that's already half filled with videos, pics, docs, music. Given the physical size of the Note 2, Samsung could have easily installed a 128GB or 256GB SSD internal memory similar to high end laptops.

Oh well, that's my rant for the day. I am enjoying My Precious nevertheless! :D

Nibs

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Seems like each day it goes down a little more. I have 8.35Gb free space. But only 1.42 is from apps.

Miscellaneous files is at 5.89Gb and IDK where that comes from?~ :-\ Some of my apps have files there but the largest file is 83mb and everything else is in kb. Nothing larger.

stompit

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I too would love know what the Misc files are comprised of. That is roughly the amount used right after I did a full reset.

Miscellaneous files is at 5.89Gb and IDK where that comes from?~ :-\ Some of my apps have files there but the largest file is 83mb and everything else is in kb. Nothing larger.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I have been reading on ways to move the larger apps and their associated data to the ext. storage or at least keeping them on my tablet instead of hogging up my phone storage. There are a few methods but I have to first remove bloatware then get down to other stuff.

Neal0790

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
If you root can you move it to the SD card?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

I'm not to sure. I thought I read somewhere that you can but I've only owned the phone for a week now coming from the I phone so I'm still learning. If anyone knows feel free to comment since I'm wondering too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12