- 7 Posts
Reception issues on note 2?
I currently have the galaxy s3 but am debating on trading it for something else. Its signal reception is less than good (I will have 2 bars of 3g then it will all of the sudden drop to no 3g, and I does this regularly). I am looking into getting the note 2. So, if any of you coming from an s3 can chime in on the signal reception of the note 2, is it any better than the s3? Is it the same?
- 12-07-2012, 03:44 PM #2
- 12-07-2012, 05:39 PM #3
- By Madkatter in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 16Last Post: 02-25-2013, 10:31 PM
- By paleh0rse in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 80Last Post: 10-07-2012, 09:44 PM
- By dubge in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 03-25-2012, 10:32 PM
- By mynickname in forum T-Mobile G2xReplies: 7Last Post: 09-12-2011, 12:06 PM
- By greg3025780 in forum T-Mobile VibrantReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2010, 03:22 PM