- 12-07-2012, 01:48 PM #2
It is the location services icon. Not your GPS. In your settings menu go to "Location Services" and you most likely have VZW location services, and Google location services turned on. If you turn them off, the cross hair portion of the icon will stay, but the signal lines will go away. I believe this is only on Verizon phones.
- 12-07-2012, 02:20 PM #4If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
- By TheHeartlessHero in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 01-14-2013, 09:07 PM
- By rsbenedict in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 11-13-2009, 09:35 AM
- By blackops#IM in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-08-2009, 01:51 AM
- By kkwan77#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-08-2009, 12:10 AM
- By kriev#AC in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2009, 01:54 PM