ROM Manager? (Rooted)
Is anyone else having issues with ROM Manager flashing the ClockworkMod Recovery? I've noticed that the Note 2 is listed, but it's the international version (n7100)... Would this have any kind of affect as to whether or not it works?
I just wanted to create a backup of my phone before I really start messing around with things.
- 12-07-2012, 09:20 PM #2
- 12-07-2012, 09:24 PM #4
- 12-07-2012, 10:22 PM #5
- 137 Posts
- Rooted, De-Bloated Stock
Re: ROM Manager? (Rooted)
The Vzw note 2 has a locked bootloader. Until that gets cracked we won't be using cwm or rom manager. You just need to use Odin to root and load ROMs. I am coming to Samsung from Motorola DX2 so I am definitely missing CWM.
Sent from my sweet Verizon Galaxy Note 2
- 12-07-2012, 10:37 PM #7
- By rnp614 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 10-19-2010, 01:01 PM
- By arsinic in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2010, 11:29 AM
- By marshall_634 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 08-30-2010, 08:28 PM
- By beloved1228 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2010, 10:05 AM
- By belogical in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2010, 09:33 AM