Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By DvineMzM
  • 1 Post By stronggeek
  • 2 Post By JediJesus95
  • 1 Post By John Campbell
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default "Big Red" should be paying me!

In three days I have converted 4 'iHole' users to Galaxy devices (2 switched to the S3, one to GN2 and one waiting to go into store to decide between the two). I think the S-Pen really got the GN2 buyer and the size seemed to be a factor for one of the S3 buyers. I certainly encourage people to go for the Note but some still think it's to big (although in myopinion the S3 and the N2 aren't that much different).
    stronggeek likes this.

Talking Re: "Big Red" should be paying me!

Quote Originally Posted by DvineMzM View Post
    In three days I have converted 4 'iHole' users to Galaxy devices (2 switched to the S3, one to GN2 and one waiting to go into store to decide between the two). I think the S-Pen really got the GN2 buyer and the size seemed to be a factor for one of the S3 buyers. I certainly encourage people to go for the Note but some still think it's to big (although in myopinion the S3 and the N2 aren't that much different).
    ^^^THIS!
    I've done this. 3 iphone folks converted without even trying.
    1 to an s3 (my "old" phone of choice) and the other 2 to the note 2.
    Admittingly they are not brand whores. They simply wanted the better
    phones, but damn it I want something from verizon. I already have
    my friend's everlasting friendships for pointing them in the right
    direction! LOLS!
    DvineMzM likes this.

Default Re: "Big Red" should be paying me!

Awesome! They should give people $50 per customer.

I feel like Verizon should be paying $1 every time I connect to WiFi since they want me to do it so bad.
    stronggeek and TnA206 like this.

Hmmmm waiting for a day to go by where people not mention the iphone or act they they are somehow superior because they use something different. The funny thing is people like this are worst then iphone people because they are also hypocrites. It's been my experience that people often reference or speak bad about stuff or people they are threaten by and ignore those things they aren't. Just sad.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    Mobile Devices: Nexus 5 32GB Black
    Carrier: AT&T
    Computer: MacBook Pro (2012) 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD
    Other devices: iPad Mini

The Basics: Unlocking and Rooting - http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...hing-roms.html

Quote Originally Posted by scorpiodsu View Post
    Hmmmm waiting for a day to go by where people not mention the iphone or act they they are somehow superior because they use something different. The funny thing is people like this are worst then iphone people because they are also hypocrites. It's been my experience that people often reference or speak bad about stuff or people they are threaten by and ignore those things they aren't. Just sad.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    What! Seriously? Now you're being silly. LOLS! No one here spoke "bad about stuff or people" as you
    put it. And in fact IMHO the iphone was a better choice at one time. It was a great device (and in many
    ways still is) by which to measure the build quality, the fluidy of the OS and much more. Besides, this
    was about how "Big Red should be paying us".

You're trying to paint this thread ugly by calling those who have voiced their opinions "hypocrites", but
    by doing so you have actually outed yourself . Now please get off your high horse, stop judging folks
    and come up with a way for verizon to compensate me (you too if you want to get in on this)! LOLS

I thank you!
    Thanked by:
    TnA206 

When there was only iphone for Internet on my phone I had one. I stuck with it until 3gs. Then Android came out with free tethering and no more itunes logjamming sync forced updates &c and I was done with the sandbox smartphone. Siri is nice, Siri is better than Google search, but I'm not going back to using someone else's idea of what my phone should be.

As an ex iphone user, I try to convert every last one. It's not hypocrisy, it's simply experience.
    DvineMzM likes this.

Global Posts
    329 Global Posts

Default "Big Red" should be paying me!

To the OP: what model iPhone were the 4 people in question using?

Sent from my iPhone 7