Is anyone else having issues with the gmail app?

darkcorsair

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I have no issues adding an email account to the app, but emails sent to the address do not get pushed to the phone. I've tried wiping the app down to the factory version and retry, deleting the account and retrying, and double checking settings but as far as I can see, everything should be fine.. I can send emails, and when I do re-add the account, any emails currently in the inbox do get pushed to the phone, but any new ones will not.

John Campbell

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Either getting Google plus or downloading the update to Gmail solved this issue for me. Before that I would have to look at the email back out to the mail list then go back to the same email to view it again. Very annoying. Also try restarting the phone. Hope this helps.

darkcorsair

May 25, 2011
Visit site
already had google plus, and the update came out the day i got the phone. had a guy at the verizon store look at it today and all he could offer was "that sucks" lol

DvineMzM

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
already had google plus, and the update came out the day i got the phone. had a guy at the verizon store look at it today and all he could offer was "that sucks" lol

I was having an issue getting everything except Gmail up and running. The store rep ended up adding my accounts manually and everything is running smoothly now (no issues since he set everything up for me).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol