Is anyone else having issues with the gmail app?
I have no issues adding an email account to the app, but emails sent to the address do not get pushed to the phone. I've tried wiping the app down to the factory version and retry, deleting the account and retrying, and double checking settings but as far as I can see, everything should be fine.. I can send emails, and when I do re-add the account, any emails currently in the inbox do get pushed to the phone, but any new ones will not.
- 12-08-2012, 08:15 PM #2
- 23 Posts
Re: Is anyone else having issues with the gmail app?
Either getting Google plus or downloading the update to Gmail solved this issue for me. Before that I would have to look at the email back out to the mail list then go back to the same email to view it again. Very annoying. Also try restarting the phone. Hope this helps.
- 12-08-2012, 10:12 PM #4
- 132 Posts
- By jeffrok in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2014, 03:59 PM
- By gurubone in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2013, 07:57 AM
- By xavier28 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 19Last Post: 06-13-2012, 02:45 PM
- By RemmyZero in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 08-07-2011, 08:12 AM
- By Snareman in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 11Last Post: 02-01-2011, 08:29 AM