1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Odd Contacts Problem

I'm having a strange issue with my Note 2. I keep all my contacts in Google. None on the phone, none on the SIM. However, when I look through my contacts, there are numerous ones missing. I have to go into the contacts settings, select Contacts to Display, then Customize List for them all to show up. Once I do this, they'll show for a while, but be gone again later in the day and I have to do it all over again. If I select 'Show All', they don't all show up. They only all show if I select Customize List.

Any idea why it does this? Is there a way to make the Customize List permanent? I've looked but can't find anything.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. This is really the only problem I've had with this phone. I love it otherwise.

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Default Re: Odd Contacts Problem

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizmuth View Post
    I'm having a strange issue with my Note 2. I keep all my contacts in Google. None on the phone, none on the SIM. However, when I look through my contacts, there are numerous ones missing. I have to go into the contacts settings, select Contacts to Display, then Customize List for them all to show up. Once I do this, they'll show for a while, but be gone again later in the day and I have to do it all over again. If I select 'Show All', they don't all show up. They only all show if I select Customize List.

Any idea why it does this? Is there a way to make the Customize List permanent? I've looked but can't find anything.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. This is really the only problem I've had with this phone. I love it otherwise.
    I would log onto your gmail and see how you have them organized,,,or you can just shut off the Sync option for your gmail account, sounds like everytime it reSyncs it changes the way you have it set up
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato