So yesterday I'm getting out of my Tahoe messing with the kids in the back seat and I forgot that I had my note on my lap. Well the Seidio active case saved the day. Only suffer a minor nick on the edge of the case. So far very happy with the case.
Sent from my Note 2 using Android Central Forums
- 12-09-2012, 12:57 PM #2
Re: Seidio case
Haven't had mine fall yet, but thankful I have the case just in case. As slick add the phone is, I always was scared I was going to drop it.
Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Android Central Forums.Since 2008: HTC Wing>Sidekick 3>Sidekick Slide>Sidekick LX 2009>Palm Pre>Blackberry Curve 8330>Motorola Droid>HTC Thunderbolt>Razr Maxx>Samsung Galaxy Note 2>Samsung Galaxy Note 3.....And now, the almighty, powerful Samsung Galaxy Note 4................
- 12-09-2012, 01:38 PM #3
Re: Seidio case
The seidio active is the only case I've used since my OG Dinc. Got it on my current Rezound and on my work i*hone. Already got mine for my GN2 even though I don't have the phone yet (I like to have all of my accessories ready to go when I get the phone so I don;t do anything stupid before protecting it).
They are a great combination of protection and size.
- 12-11-2012, 01:48 PM #4
- 12-11-2012, 01:53 PM #5
- 12-11-2012, 02:08 PM #6
- By bjones521 in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 06-08-2010, 10:09 PM
- By cheebahawk1 in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2010, 02:07 AM
- By chrisdazzo in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 7Last Post: 04-22-2010, 05:02 PM
- By ridavid81 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 04-19-2010, 11:56 PM
- By rvinny in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 26Last Post: 02-12-2010, 03:40 PM