If you're on the fence, get this phone.

underdonk

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Just picked it up last Friday and I am very, very impressed with what Samsung/Verizon were able to put together. I agonized about the decision of what phone to buy. I came from a DROID Bionic and it has been like night and day, even with the solid update on the Bionic to 4.0.4. I haven't really played with the s-pen much yet, and have to say the two most impressive things about the phone so far are the battery life and the large display (obviously). You can fit a lot content on the screen and typing is much more comfortable. Plus Ingress looks great! :) I'm a very happy new GN2 owner!

egary6u2.jpg

e7epaqe9.jpg

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I have no idea how it happened but I actually found someone to trade me a S3 for his note 2 straight up. This phone really is incredible.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

richard_rsp

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I completely agree. I'm an iPhone 4 user who wavered back and forth about what phone to get. My wife and I both ended up with Note 2s and couldn't be happier.

Battery life is amazing; I've had almost 5 hours of screen time, all radios on (except NFC - dont use it), and 13 hours off charger and still am at 42%! This was my biggest concern about going to Android and I am very satisfied with this phone. While the size is large, I am getting used to it. Games (such as final fantasy 3) are fantastic on the 5.5" screen! No lag, fast charging, and some cool pen tricks too. Awesome phone!