If you're on the fence, get this phone.

underdonk

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Just picked it up last Friday and I am very, very impressed with what Samsung/Verizon were able to put together. I agonized about the decision of what phone to buy. I came from a DROID Bionic and it has been like night and day, even with the solid update on the Bionic to 4.0.4. I haven't really played with the s-pen much yet, and have to say the two most impressive things about the phone so far are the battery life and the large display (obviously). You can fit a lot content on the screen and typing is much more comfortable. Plus Ingress looks great! :) I'm a very happy new GN2 owner!

egary6u2.jpg

e7epaqe9.jpg

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I have no idea how it happened but I actually found someone to trade me a S3 for his note 2 straight up. This phone really is incredible.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

richard_rsp

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I completely agree. I'm an iPhone 4 user who wavered back and forth about what phone to get. My wife and I both ended up with Note 2s and couldn't be happier.

Battery life is amazing; I've had almost 5 hours of screen time, all radios on (except NFC - dont use it), and 13 hours off charger and still am at 42%! This was my biggest concern about going to Android and I am very satisfied with this phone. While the size is large, I am getting used to it. Games (such as final fantasy 3) are fantastic on the 5.5" screen! No lag, fast charging, and some cool pen tricks too. Awesome phone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles