Whats to come :)

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
So i wanted to take a minute to address the vzw GN2 forum memebers. As you know the modded apps thread has been removed and i know some may be upset about it. But it is what it is and i will not discuss that any further. Instead lets talk about what i can do for you.
Although you may not see the posting im working on i want to guarentee that i am working on tutorials in the background. I am by no means a Guru or a Dev but i am dedicated to helping you all make the best out of our wonderful device, and although i can not do everything for you all i can teach you as much as i know in a clear consice way. Many things seem much more difficult than they are and i do my best to present it to you in an understandble way with all the tools needed to accomplish what tasks at hand.
At the moment i am working on the following guides.
  • A list of mods w/downloads and instructions on how to do each modification.
  • A guide with download on how to Return to 100% stock.
  • A debloat list with instruction on how to freeze and unfreeze (I know its simple but not every knows what to do especially new comers
As far as Multi window apps for those of you who do not want to root for whatever reason I can do a tutorial with all the downloads and tools that i use to edit the apps. If that would interest you.
Also soon im sure bootloaders will be unlocked and many of you will want to know how to use Clockwork recovery and how to make nandroid backups and how to flash roms that are in zip formats and i will do my best to keep you informed and up to date as possible.

So although one thing is taken away i by no means plan on leaving you guys searching for information that i can provide.
And i want you guys to know that i appreciate the positive feedback you guys give all the time. So lets all keep having fun with our phones and helping each other because that is what Android Central is all about.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Thanks DX. I am looking at getting the N2 (Having some second thoguhts since it is just a big SGS3 with bonuses) again and I know that if I go that way, I will have tons of great stuff to look forward to.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks DX. I am looking at getting the N2 (Having some second thoguhts since it is just a big SGS3 with bonuses) again and I know that if I go that way, I will have tons of great stuff to look forward to.

Well i wouldnt say that but it would be great to have you around helping out im sure you would be a great help aswell as you already are .

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Thanks but your the man around here. I am sure that I will be sticking my head in here a bunch over the next few months...

If you need anything let me know

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
So i wanted to take a minute to address the vzw GN2 forum memebers. As you know the modded apps thread has been removed and i know some may be upset about it. But it is what it is and i will not discuss that any further. Instead lets talk about what i can do for you.
Although you may not see the posting im working on i want to guarentee that i am working on tutorials in the background. I am by no means a Guru or a Dev but i am dedicated to helping you all make the best out of our wonderful device, and although i can not do everything for you all i can teach you as much as i know in a clear consice way. Many things seem much more difficult than they are and i do my best to present it to you in an understandble way with all the tools needed to accomplish what tasks at hand.
At the moment i am working on the following guides.
  • A list of mods w/downloads and instructions on how to do each modification.
  • A guide with download on how to Return to 100% stock.
  • A debloat list with instruction on how to freeze and unfreeze (I know its simple but not every knows what to do especially new comers
As far as Multi window apps for those of you who do not want to root for whatever reason I can do a tutorial with all the downloads and tools that i use to edit the apps. If that would interest you.
Also soon im sure bootloaders will be unlocked and many of you will want to know how to use Clockwork recovery and how to make nandroid backups and how to flash roms that are in zip formats and i will do my best to keep you informed and up to date as possible.

So although one thing is taken away i by no means plan on leaving you guys searching for information that i can provide.
And i want you guys to know that i appreciate the positive feedback you guys give all the time. So lets all keep having fun with our phones and helping each other because that is what Android Central is all about.

I appreciate anything you can do to help a noob out.